2011年4月22日金曜日

Beautiful flower!!

I take these picture today. While I went back my house, I found this in the park is near my house. I think this is "a double flowering cherry tree(ヤエザクラ)". These were very beautiful. Now the color of petal is pink, But it will change white if it become full-bloomed. This flower blooms after cherry blossom. This flower is big and cute. But they were not vigor because it's rainy these days, I guess.

                           

These days, the color of tree is changing pink and white to green. So I feel that summer is comming! But it is cold...I want to become hot more as soon as possible:-D

2 件のコメント:

  1. These flowers are beautiful, did you take these by your phone?

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment, Xiaoya Han!!

    I took these picture by my camera. It is difficult for us to take beautiful picture like this;-D

    返信削除