2011年2月3日木曜日

Switzerland fascinates me because it has many beautiful things !

 I want to go to Switzerland. There are three reason why I want to go there. One is Festival, there is very beautiful festivals. My most interesting festival is ''Arbres &Lumiere project''. In the festival, There are some object of light and tree made up of various themes. That is very-very beautiful, I think! And , it takes about 25,000 hours to that festival. I really want to see that by my eyes. Two is Glacier. Switzerland is a little cold, so it has some Glaciers. I especially want to see Aletschgletscher. It is difficult to see it in Japan, so I want to see real Glacier. Three reason is Railway. It runs on a big bridge, and runs in the vicinity of Como lake which is very beautiful. Two route in Switzerland's railways are recognized to World Heritage. The name is Bernina line and Albula line. Switzerland has many beautiful sites. Maybe it is not the place like  Japanese. I want to go there someday!

<>
Festival Arbres & Lumière


Grosser Aletschgletscher

 
Bernina Express

Bernina Express


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿