2011年1月27日木曜日

My Most Important Possession;^D

 There is only one watch in the world for me!
 There are 3 reasons I like my watch. First, My father gave me this watch. Second, Attachment in it. Third, Accurate.
 First reason, when I passed my entrance examination of high school , my father bought it for me. My father was so happy when I passed that. I was so happy too. And my father told me ''You have to keep your time more because you won't be able to win the confidence if  you won't keep that''. My father wish I 'll become punctual person, I guess.
 Second reason, I have used this since I entered high school. I took to my watch. So, almost all time I put it on my wrist. These days, I use this during part time job. That's why this is quiet color. Not loud color.
 Third reason, this measures time accurately because this has radio control. So, this don't mistake to measure time. And, this can change Japanese time to other countries time. That's useful if you go abroad.
 That's why this watch is my favorite possedion! I don't know why I like this so much. But something tells me this is very important watch. I don't want to let go my watch;-D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿