2011年5月1日日曜日

My part-time job!

I work at hotel and Chinese restaurant.
First, I want to tell you about hotel. The hotel is Washington Hotel Plaza in Hamada. What I do there?  I worked  at banqueting hall. I carry lots of dishes and drinks. Dishes are ordered by guests in advance. The dishes are looks very-very  nice!! I want to eat them. I put some picture of the dishes which was brought during wedding. And guests order some drinks during ceremony. We take some drinks when they ordered us. We want guest to enjoy some ceremonies! So, we greatly care guests not to disappoint them.
Second, I would like to tell about Chinese restaurant. The name is 'To-en'. That is in Tonomachi. First of all, I take water and rolled hand towels for customers. Next, I get orders from customers and I tell chef them. After chef makes dishes, I carry them for customers. This part time job has board. So I can eat something after part-time job. That's very delicious;-D
These are very good places! I want you to come there:-) 

4 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, you look very busy!
    I had worked at another hotel before. Isn't it hard to suit up for working at the hotel?
    おつかれさまでーす(・∀・)

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for your comment, Hiro!
    I want to have more time to refresh:-(
    But I can do my best if my friend give me some comments and wards, like you;-D

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for your comment, kinako!
    I think so, too...I want to get more timeXO

    返信削除