2011年5月1日日曜日

Shock Wave!!


I could find this video. You can see shock wave. Please watch this from part of 1:42. There is concentric circle centering on rocket. On this time, the speed of rocket was faster than the speed of sound. The rocket's speed is very-very fast!
I want to take a space shuttle. Before taking it, we have to become astronaut. But that is very difficult... If we do that, we have to do many things. First, we have to study science hardly. Astronauts make many scientific experiments in the space. So they need much knowledge of science. Second, we have to maintain our health. If we have some problem in our body, we can't go to space. Third, ability of speaking English. While astronauts make scientific experiment, they talk by English. So, they need to speak English fluently. These things are important for astronauts.
I know how difficult we become astronauts. So, I want to see space shuttle launch actually:-D

1 件のコメント:

  1. That was amazing. It was really cool to see the ripples in the sky when the rocket went through the sound barrier. My kids were watching this with me and they both got very excited when that happened.

    返信削除